Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
April 19th, 2011
Last Post 15 Apr 2011 03:40 PM by Americanmade834. 14 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Americanmade834

--
13 Sep 2010 03:08 PM
    Shipping out from Long Island, hope I get some other islanders there with me.
    m0ngoos3

--
    13 Sep 2010 03:33 PM
    Congratulations on your ship date americanmade! You have quite a long wait, but that will give you plenty of time to study up on some of your required knowledge That's what I'm doing right now--the more you know before you go in, the less stressful basic will be.
    Americanmade834

--
    13 Sep 2010 04:07 PM
    yeah tell me about it. i want to know those general orders in and out
    Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    14 Sep 2010 06:26 AM
    Someone has suggested in teh past have your soon-to-be Mrs. record the general orders, chain of command, creed, motto, song... whatever you want to learn, have her record it on your IPOD for you. Then when you are training, running, pushing up, riding a bike, you can listen to her over & over and it will sink in and when you are at boot camp and missing her, you will still hear her whispering those things in your head. You'll learn them in no time.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    Americanmade834

--
    14 Sep 2010 08:44 PM
    thats a great idea old guard, thanks for the tip and will do that
    NYCG28

--
    24 Jan 2011 08:40 PM

Hey wats up man, im from Deer Park on LI shipping out april 19th as well.  I remember my recruiter saying there was another guy shipping out the 19th, I guess that was you

Americanmade834

--
    30 Jan 2011 07:33 PM
    hey whats up nycg28, Yeah that must have been me, ha. It's a relief to hear i'm not the only guy from LI going out on the 19th, i live in franklin square.
    NYCG28

--
    03 Feb 2011 11:00 PM
    yea same here, you swear in yet? how many years you sign up for?
    teckfall

--
    04 Feb 2011 06:33 AM
    also from the island but im going in march 1st
    Wiggins Pt.

--
    11 Mar 2011 04:15 PM
    I'm shipping out on the 19th also! Anyone else on here shipping out with us?
    rgrizz14

--
    14 Mar 2011 08:57 AM
    I ship out April 19th from Granbury, Tx. How is everyone feeling about it? Are you guys ready?
    Ship Date: April 19, 2011
    rgrizz14

--
    14 Mar 2011 05:16 PM
    Anyone else shipping out April 19th from the Dallas/ Fort Worth, Texas area?
    rgrizz14

--
    25 Mar 2011 04:49 PM
    If anyone else is leaving the April 19th send me a message and we can at least get to know one another. I am leaving out of D.F.W. Texas.
    Moynihan

--
    14 Apr 2011 11:26 PM
    I ship out the 19th from Boston, MA. I live on cape cod, MA
    Americanmade834

--
    15 Apr 2011 03:40 PM
    good to hear there are plenty of people on here joining me. i guess i'll see you all down there. anyone else got their general orders and ethos down?
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement