Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
Baseball playoff predicitons
Last Post 03 Nov 2010 09:42 AM by Old Guard2. 14 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
husband

--
26 Sep 2010 09:56 AM
    AL:

AL West Champs: Rangers
    AL Central Champs: Twins
    AL East Champs: Rays!
    Wild Card: Yankees

ALDS: Yankees vs Rangers: Yankess in 5 games/ Twins vs. Rays:  Rays in 3 games
    ALCS: Yankees vs Rays :  Rays in 7

NL:

NL West Champs: Padres??  This is gonna be a close one!
    NL Central Champs: Cincinnatti Reds
    NL East Champs: Phillies
    Wild Card: Braves

NLDS: Padres vs Braves Braves in 5 / Reds vs Phillies Reds in 5
    NLCS: Braves vs Reds Reds in 5

World Series:

Rays Vs Reds  with Rays in 7!
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    newms

--
    26 Sep 2010 11:11 AM
    Hey-Hey REDS!
    newms! PATFORSWA
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Jdw21

--
    26 Sep 2010 05:39 PM
    I am not predicting the Twins to do any good since they just got swept 3 games by Detroit unless they get Mauer and Morneau back I hope the Rays sweep them. Also I love to hate the Yankees I hope they dont go to far.
    Trusted Member
    captkyguy

--
    26 Sep 2010 09:05 PM
    Husband...you gave the Rangers way too much credit...
    I want to finally set it free, So show me how to see what Your mercy sees, Help me now to give what You gave to me...Forgiveness, Forgiveness
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Jdw21

--
    26 Sep 2010 09:35 PM
    Posted By captkyguy on 26 Sep 2010 10:05 PM
    Husband...you gave the Rangers way too much credit...

Capt it seems you have no faith in your own Texas team lol.
    Trusted Member
    captkyguy

--
    27 Sep 2010 05:42 AM
    You are correct...lol
    I want to finally set it free, So show me how to see what Your mercy sees, Help me now to give what You gave to me...Forgiveness, Forgiveness
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    husband

--
    28 Sep 2010 05:29 AM

Capt. Kyle,

I HATE the Yankees so I want to see them crushed in the DS.  HOPEFULLY this will happen.  I was really hoping they would shoot themselves in the foot at the end of the season but no such luck.

As for texas teams, I'm a die-hard Astros fan

EDIT:

Change the braves to the SF giants.  LOL

Trusted Member
    captkyguy

--
    28 Sep 2010 06:15 AM
    It is hard to like the Yankees that is for sure but they always seem to get our good Ranger players...(the Rangers are really just a farm team for all the league, if we get a decent player we farm them out pretty quickly to the highest bidder...lol)

Maybe our new hall of fame owner Nolan Ryan will bring us some honor and pride in the near future!
    Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    28 Sep 2010 07:23 AM
    Hey, y'all gotta stop bashing my teams... I'm a Giants and Yankees girl. My son has been disinherited from all the wills, he is becoming a Boston Red Sox fan. He is still a Giants fan so he might edge his way back in there. If he becomes a Patriots fan, well then it is game off and he is out! LOL
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    Trusted Member
    captkyguy

--
    22 Oct 2010 08:06 PM
    Wow! Egg on my face...look how good the Rangers are playing...guess it is time to say GO RANGERS!

History in the making...we simply do not know what to do we have never been here before.
    Trusted Member
    captkyguy

--
    01 Nov 2010 10:00 PM
    It was exciting to see the Rangers get to the World Series for the very first time...The Giants were just too darn good...hats off to them!

We even cancelled some planned firefighter training because it conflicted with a few play off and series games...
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
    pepperdoggie

--
    02 Nov 2010 11:58 AM
    I was born and raised in Northern California, so I have been a Giants fan since they moved to San Francisco back in 1958. My Dad took me to see them at old Seals Stadium when I was only 10 years old. I have spent many a COLD day at old Candlestick park. I got to see Willie Mays, Juan Marichal, Orlando Cepeda, Gaylord Perry....and took my son to his first Giants game back in 1989 when he was six years old........So, it's been a long wait for a World Series championship. Bobbie Richard of the (damn Yankees) broke my heart in '62 when he caught Willlie McCovey's line drive that would have given the Giants the World Championship. There was the '89 earthquake series (we lived in San Francisco!) and the disappointment of 2002 against the angels..........

Giants fan for 52 years...How sweet it is!!!

(---on a side note, I pitched to Willie McCovey once at a giants mini-camp when I was in high school. He hit one about 500 ft into the top of a pine tree off me......)
    Trusted Member
    captkyguy

--
    02 Nov 2010 07:53 PM
    52 years in waiting...congrats Pepper! Even though it was my Rangers loosing...
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    husband

--
    03 Nov 2010 02:14 AM

and this post is a fine example of why I do not work with ESPN LOL

Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    03 Nov 2010 09:42 AM
    Oh please, they keep that nasty old Dr. Lou on ESPN. My dog speaks more clearly and makes more sense! Any of you ever meet Colin, ask him what his mother thinks of Dr Lou! He'll bust up laughing... I can't stand that old geezer!
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement