Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
january 11, 2011
Last Post 04 Mar 2011 08:24 PM by m15airof. 51 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12
Author Messages
Moderator / Trusted Member
Forum Supreme!
Forum Supreme!
Old Guard2

--
23 Dec 2010 06:13 AM
Colin went out of Irving. :-)
Sector NY, Staten Island
Basic Member
Basic Member
Wisper7

--
24 Dec 2010 02:35 PM
Not I. From the looks of this forum, we will be a small class...when comparing some of the other ship dates.

Riera88

--
24 Dec 2010 10:40 PM
what would be a big or small class?
andrewpc

--
25 Dec 2010 09:58 AM
Anyone heading out of Tampa on the 11th? So far there are 2 other guys I met leaving with me, but there are probably more.
m15airof

--
25 Dec 2010 07:18 PM
Anyone leaving from hartford area?
Basic Member
Basic Member
Wisper7

--
26 Dec 2010 11:23 AM
Well, maybe I'm wrong, if you have 2 more people just from you area lol.

I heard that some class last month had like 100 people, so that seems like the "big" end. Not sure how small they can get, but maybe 25-30?? Not that I have any real information to back that, but that is the number that keeps popping into my head.

and just a couple more weeks...
CGMOM1

--
27 Dec 2010 12:45 PM
My son ships out Jan 11 from Alabama. We are all very excited!!
Moonheart1961

--
27 Dec 2010 08:11 PM
My sons ships out on the 11th from Seattle! From what I recall the recruiter saying, total of 4 coming with this group. Nervous, proud, and excited...  -Pam
Basic Member
Basic Member
Wisper7

--
28 Dec 2010 07:13 PM
4 from seattle....I'll have to ask how many are coming from Az besides me...
Haven't heard of any yet.
Basic Member
Basic Member
Wisper7

--
29 Dec 2010 02:44 PM
All this snow should be interesting...hope our planes can land lol
britt01

--
01 Jan 2011 09:01 PM
I ship Jan 11th from Houston, TX!
pmriley

--
01 Jan 2011 09:29 PM
My daughter will be freezing with you! She is from Fort Worth.
pnoble10

--
02 Jan 2011 08:48 AM
Andrew im leaving from tampa as well.
andrewpc

--
05 Jan 2011 05:07 PM
Hey pnoble,

Yeah, I remember you, we signed our papers yesterday together. I was the one asking a ton of questions, I remember PO Kupietz mentioning your name. With the guys I met yesterday, I think that brings the people from our area up to 5 (that I know of).

Tuesday is going to be a long day....
Basic Member
Basic Member
Wisper7

--
08 Jan 2011 12:16 PM
WEll, not leaving this date anymore Got a spider bit about a week ago and my arm has swelled up and my recruiter said it would be better to just go a different week than get to MEPS and be rejected. SOOOO.....

more time to workout!
Trusted Member
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
FloridaGirl

--
09 Jan 2011 11:10 AM
Good luck you guys!
Honor: if you need it defined, you don’t have it.
m15airof

--
09 Jan 2011 12:24 PM
Bummer! At least you still get to go!
andrewpc

--
10 Jan 2011 11:56 AM
Just got a text from my recruiter....I may not be able to fly because of all the weather between here and Cape May, she wants me to stand by for more info. Awesome. So, I have no idea what the next few days will hold....I always did like surprises
fitzpatrick200

--
10 Jan 2011 02:22 PM
We were at MEPS Seattle earlier to watch our son get sworn in. He will be flying straight through to Philly so that should work out ok (assuming it doesn't snow here before he leaves tomorrow morning)
Basic Member
Basic Member
bikesnotscott

--
11 Jan 2011 03:49 PM
anyone know the story on these recruits and if they all made it to camp may today? looks like their in store for a little snow this evening.
Moonheart1961

--
11 Jan 2011 08:42 PM
@bikesnotscott - I know the Seattle group made it and I got a text from our son before he shut his phone down to get on the bus. I was watching the FAA map and the only airport that was having issues early this morning was Miami -- and Chicago was diverting. Hopefully all that were to be in Philly today got there -- head count most likely won't happen until the Facebook page has been posted?
m15airof

--
04 Mar 2011 08:24 PM
Mission Complete Mike Company.
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement