Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
Login Troubles
Last Post 26 Oct 2010 02:09 PM by pepperdoggie. 9 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Trusted Member
captkyguy

--
11 Oct 2010 11:55 PM
    I was unable to login in all day...

I would get the register / login screen but whenever I typed in the user name and password it would simply put me back onto the register / login screen. I was able to look at all the posts but could not respond or get to my profile pages...then late this evening I was able to get back on...crazy stuff.

Old Guard is having the very same problems except longer, for the last couple of days now she has been unable to login and I believe she still is unable to login...any ideas on what might have been mine or is the problem for Old Guard...I teased her through email that we simply had too many posts and PM's for the system to handle...lol

Anyway, Old Guard's wittiness, humor and knowledge is beeing missed, so if someone knows how to get her back it would be appreciated...

Kyle
    I want to finally set it free, So show me how to see what Your mercy sees, Help me now to give what You gave to me...Forgiveness, Forgiveness
    Trusted Member
    jen899193

--
    13 Oct 2010 10:04 AM

kyle i have let chuck know about the problem. he is trying to contact the owner of the site. thinks macie's profile maybe corrupt.....not sure? besides...she is way to busy with packing and moving to be bothered to post. she will never leave texas if she is on here all the time.

~Jen~
    Trusted Member
    captkyguy

--
    13 Oct 2010 04:15 PM
    Thanks!

Nobody ever wants to leave Texas after they get here...especially to to go north of the Red River...LOLOLOL

Macie is a multi tasker she can be on the forum, pack, play computer games, text, watch tv, have a conversation with someone and a multitude of other things all at once and never miss a beat...lol I am lucky to do one of those at a time.
    I want to finally set it free, So show me how to see what Your mercy sees, Help me now to give what You gave to me...Forgiveness, Forgiveness
    Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    25 Oct 2010 09:11 AM
    I would have been on here during the whole move process but I was being stubborn... without my old ID & access & PM's I just didn't feel like it. But now that I'm settled I resigned myself to a new id... still holding out hope that I can get my old id working again!
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
    pepperdoggie

--
    25 Oct 2010 03:20 PM
    Gee, only 12 posts! You're just a rookie again!
    Trusted Member
    captkyguy

--
    25 Oct 2010 04:45 PM
    But a new and improved rookie...version 2.0...HAHAHAHA

Glad to have you back Macie...Also good to hear from you Pepper!
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    26 Oct 2010 06:33 AM
    Pepper,

How's the move? All settled in to the new digs? We are still looking at boxes but I just don't feel like going trough them when I get home from work. I guess I'll have to deal with them this weekend.

Welcome back to me! Now if I can just get my two profiles linked so I can have all my messages again. But I don't know if that magic can be worked since my profile was corrupt.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    Trusted Member / Administrator
    chukles

--
    26 Oct 2010 11:58 AM
    old guard,

Bumped you up to veteran status! Still looking into the original account issue
    I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords. I'd like to remind them that as a trusted Coastie, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground sugar caves.
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    26 Oct 2010 11:59 AM
    Cool chukles, thanks!
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
    pepperdoggie

--
    26 Oct 2010 02:09 PM
    The first thing we heard when we arrived in Myrtle Beach was "You'll have lots of relatives coming to see you"....they were right. We had my mother-in-law and my nephew for one week, which has kept me very busy, so I haven't had time to post here. Things are great, totally moved in...this week I'm building a fence for the dogs to have a secure place to play. Posts are in, fence panels go up tomorrow. We love the area. 10 minutes to the beach...TONS of restaurants. If you like golf, we live in a golfcourse community...there are over 100 golf courses in the Myrtle Beach area. If you like MINIATURE golf, I counted no less than 15 courses down by the beach. Hopefully, things will settle down a little next week and I can post more frequently...however, relatives and friends are lining up for a visit this fall and winter.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement