Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
New Fast Response Cutter
Last Post 15 Feb 2014 03:21 PM by Battuta Clark. 14 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Mr.Magic

--
20 Oct 2010 06:39 PM
    BillyODU

--
    20 Oct 2010 10:57 PM
    That cutter is incredibly sexy.
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    CaptNick

--
    21 Oct 2010 07:13 AM
    Cutter looks sweet. Any word on where the rest will be assigned? Are they all going to be in D7 and D8?
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    coreyshaw

--
    21 Oct 2010 10:47 PM
    That thing looks like a small cruise ship. Lets hope at least one of them are finished before I get to boot camp. I'd love to get orders for one of those.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Wisper7

--
    21 Oct 2010 11:47 PM
    Hopefully they spread the wealth throughout the districts
    Trusted Member
    E

--
    22 Oct 2010 02:41 PM
    Miami/Key West will get them first, don't know if they are phasing out all the pbs into the frcs but from what they showed us at work they look pretty nice.
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
    wepprop

--
    22 Oct 2010 03:05 PM
    Sometimes reality isn't as good as the artist's conceptions. Sometimes it's better. Time will tell.
    Trusted Member
    E

--
    22 Oct 2010 07:09 PM
    they already are using them in south africa and i think british customs.
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    husband

--
    02 Nov 2010 09:25 PM

First 6 are going to Miami according to D7 admiral

Trusted Member
    E

--
    03 Nov 2010 09:03 AM
    There are already some people living in Miami with orders, people down here say they'll never even see the cutter before they transfer.
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    CaptNick

--
    03 Nov 2010 09:08 AM
    It would be cool to get one out of BC but I doubt that will happen...
    Battuta Clark

--
    15 Feb 2014 02:40 PM
    Posted By BillyODU on 20 Oct 2010 11:57 PM
    That cutter is incredibly sexy.

Hubba Hubba!

I know this thread may be a little old, but I just saw one of these in person yesterday and fell in love. I think my dream sheet in boot camp will be 1.FRC - Miami  2.FRC-Key West  3.FRC anywhere

If anyone has an opportunity to see one in person I suggest doing it. Technologically advanced, fast, powerful, practical, efficient, sleek, and overall just a bad mamma jamma. 
    “I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.” ― C.G. Jung "In Varietate Concordia. United in Diversity. "
    Trusted Member
    Gears

--
    15 Feb 2014 02:45 PM
    Lucky me, I'm going to be one very soon.
    “I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.” ― Bruce Lee
    Trusted Member
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
    Bells

--
    15 Feb 2014 03:05 PM
    You can only Put in for three districts and then put a note saying "I respectfully request a fast response cutter"
    Take what you like and leave the rest behind.
    Battuta Clark

--
    15 Feb 2014 03:21 PM
    Posted By Bells on 15 Feb 2014 04:05 PM
    You can only Put in for three districts and then put a note saying "I respectfully request a fast response cutter"

Thanks Bells, I will be sure to do that!

Unfortunately after a little bit of research I found out that since they are right now mostly (or only) in District 7 (where I am originating from) my chances of getting assigned to one early on are slim to none. Kind of a bummer.  I guess its always nice to dream...hence 'dream sheet'. Who knows maybe later I may be able to return?
    “I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.” ― C.G. Jung "In Varietate Concordia. United in Diversity. "
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement