Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
June 14 2011
Last Post 13 Jun 2011 08:11 AM by futurecoastie26. 62 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 3123 > >>
Author Messages
ATLFalconFan

--
28 Oct 2010 03:09 PM
    Anyone else?
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Wisper7

--
    28 Oct 2010 08:46 PM
    The day after my birthday ,,,but not my ship date. Nice job getting a date though.
    ATLFalconFan

--
    29 Oct 2010 06:01 AM
    Thanks, when  do you ship?
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Wisper7

--
    29 Oct 2010 09:54 AM
    jan. 11th, so I won't even see you around base lol
    ATLFalconFan

--
    03 Feb 2011 04:00 PM
    Anyone?
    SWAT-Officer

--
    03 Feb 2011 05:27 PM
    Depot or full length?
    ATLFalconFan

--
    22 Feb 2011 05:18 PM
    Didn't even see your reply SWAT, sorry. I am going full length. You?
    SWAT-Officer

--
    22 Feb 2011 05:20 PM
    DEPOT hopefully either June or July boot
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    CSAYank

--
    15 Mar 2011 02:27 PM
    ME ME ME!!!!! Just found out yesterday, wwwhhhhhooooooooooop!!!!!!
    ATLFalconFan

--
    15 Mar 2011 05:16 PM
    Congragulations!

Where are you shipping from?
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    CSAYank

--
    16 Mar 2011 08:11 AM
    Thank you, Congrats to you too. I'm shipping out of Miami. You're Atlanta, I'm assuming?
    ATLFalconFan

--
    16 Mar 2011 10:04 AM
    I'm from Savannah, GA but will be shipping from Jacksonville FL.
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    CSAYank

--
    17 Mar 2011 02:53 PM
    Cool cool. Atleast growing up in the south, we're going during the summer lol. Nothing could be worse than the heat and humidity down here.
    E-Rock!

--
    22 Mar 2011 03:27 PM
    Talked Dan Hansen today after class today. June 14th!!!! Hailing all the way from Bloomington Indiana!!! Woot woot!!!
    E-Rock!

--
    23 Mar 2011 01:16 PM
    Just throwing this out there but does anyone know who our CCs will be?
    ATLFalconFan

--
    23 Mar 2011 01:49 PM
    Awesome, another person on board. I don't know our CC's but I think we are Hotel company.
    E-Rock!

--
    23 Mar 2011 09:50 PM
    You know I just had a thought..... What if the CC are on this forum?....Looking for any excuse to um..... well you get the idea...Anyway Hello to all my future CCs hope you don't remember my name! lol!!!.... Anyway just a thought.
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    CSAYank

--
    28 Mar 2011 02:12 PM
    Congrats e-rock! One more aboard, this time from the frozen North haha. Yea, they def do patrol these boards so be careful lol.
    MichiganFF

--
    06 Apr 2011 06:41 PM
    See you there!
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    gdeyarmond

--
    07 Apr 2011 11:30 PM
    See you guys there!
    maxstn1

--
    12 Apr 2011 01:11 PM
    Heyo! Shipping June 14th to basic from NY
    ATLFalconFan

--
    13 Apr 2011 05:56 PM
    Posted By gdeyarmond on 08 Apr 2011 12:30 AM
    See you guys there!

Where are you shipping from?
    maxstn1

--
    14 Apr 2011 06:43 PM
    its stupid for us recruits in ny the make us take a bus from the city to philly where we meet up with all you guys and then well all get on the buses for the trip to cape may
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    gdeyarmond

--
    14 Apr 2011 11:28 PM
    "its stupid for us recruits in ny the make us take a bus from the city to philly where we meet up with all you guys and then well all get on the buses for the trip to cape may"

We go in as a team, we train as a team, we leave as a team. That's how I'd look at it. See you in Philly!
    E-Rock!

--
    15 Apr 2011 09:09 AM
    Any idea on what the weather will be like during basic?
    E-Rock!

--
    15 Apr 2011 09:17 AM
    @maxstn1
    I wouldn't complain in this forum. I hear that the CCs are on this forum, and you don't want the CCs to have a preconceived idea on you.
    Btw Happy Tax Day!
    jstuber

--
    15 Apr 2011 10:32 AM
    weather in june high around 80's day ,lower 60's night ,july mid 80's .  atlantic keeps it cool there . great weather . beats 95 -100 plus  humidity in the south .
    ATLFalconFan

--
    18 Apr 2011 04:02 PM
    How old is everyone that is shipping?

I'm 20
    maxstn1

--
    18 Apr 2011 05:53 PM
    im 20 as well and no compaining at all..fully agreed gdeyarmand see you guys there
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    gdeyarmond

--
    18 Apr 2011 10:06 PM
    I'll be shipping from Los Angeles. I'm 28
    You are not authorized to post a reply.
    Page 1 of 3123 > >>

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement