Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
June 14 2011
Last Post 13 Jun 2011 08:11 AM by futurecoastie26. 62 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 3 << < 123 > >>
Author Messages
E-Rock!

--
19 Apr 2011 09:42 AM
I'm 22 shipping from Indianapolis
krystwalker

--
19 Apr 2011 10:35 AM
gdeya, i'm happy i'm not the only older one in these chatrooms. I might not be shipping on your date, but I'm 27 and am glad to know there are some more "experienced" (the world instead of old i like to use)! best of luck to you! i will hopefully be shipping late may, but at this point who knows
Trooks

--
19 Apr 2011 02:55 PM
My recruiter called earlier and I will also be shipping on the 14th of June! Just turned 26 and I live near Tallahassee,FL.
E-Rock!

--
19 Apr 2011 08:46 PM
I'm just throughing this out there but how many of you have a degree?
Basic Member
Basic Member
gdeyarmond

--
19 Apr 2011 11:08 PM
Posted By E-Rock! on 19 Apr 2011 09:46 PM
I'm just throughing this out there but how many of you have a degree?

I have a BA in Education (Liberal Studies).
E-Rock!

--
20 Apr 2011 08:34 AM
@gdeyarmond
That's cool man I get my BA in 17 days.
bechardt

--
25 Apr 2011 04:50 PM
June 14th.
50 days away.
Lookin forward to it.
Trooks

--
30 Apr 2011 02:13 PM
Anyone else going to the Montgomery, AL Meps before they ship?
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
CSAYank

--
03 May 2011 10:40 AM
24 shipping from Miami. Holy crap, I thought I'd be the oldest one!! wooo hoo lol.

And Max, what part of NY are you from? I have family in Babylon
Basic Member
Basic Member
gdeyarmond

--
03 May 2011 12:35 PM
You would think I would be the oldest in our Company, but when DEP'ing in, I was talking with a fellow CG recruit who was a year older than me, he was trying to ship May 3rd. I will find out though!
neens84

--
03 May 2011 04:20 PM
Hi I have a question...(im not shipping out) but my husband is just going through the physical so how long does it take to get your bootcamp date after meps?
ATLFalconFan

--
03 May 2011 06:23 PM
Only 6 weeks left and only 14 till we are officialy Coasties! I'm so excited!!!

Basic Member
Basic Member
cb1918

--
03 May 2011 06:43 PM
Posted By neens84 on 03 May 2011 05:20 PM
Hi I have a question...(im not shipping out) but my husband is just going through the physical so how long does it take to get your bootcamp date after meps?

Hard to say. It varies. Great question for your recruiter when you visit. 
"It's classified"
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
CSAYank

--
04 May 2011 04:49 AM
Depends. I'm going on 2 years, some people take 4 months. There's too many variables to be able to say how long it would take any given individual
Trooks

--
04 May 2011 08:40 AM
I went to Meps and got my ship date 4 days later.
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
CSAYank

--
08 May 2011 04:55 AM
^ that's bad ass lol
Trooks

--
09 May 2011 06:14 PM
LoL, yea I wasnt expecting it that quick.
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
CSAYank

--
11 May 2011 05:47 AM
^ that's what she said. Hahaha
Trooks

--
11 May 2011 12:34 PM
I see we are gonna have a comedian LOL.
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
CSAYank

--
15 May 2011 12:03 PM
Oh yea, most definitely! Haha. The only problem with my sense of humor is I find everything funny. ThTs usually a good thing, but what all the crap that I've read about the CC's making us do wierd and crazy crap.....it's going to be so hard not to bust out laughing
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
CSAYank

--
15 May 2011 12:05 PM
Which is exactly what my wife told me: "'you're going to get your ass handed to you for laughing at every stupid little thing " she knows me so well
Trooks

--
15 May 2011 06:14 PM
I'm the same way CSA! You don't laugh at me and I won't laugh at you! LoL
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
CSAYank

--
16 May 2011 06:00 AM
I'll try my hardest lol
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
CSAYank

--
19 May 2011 04:11 PM
So slackers....WHAT'S GENERAL ORDER NUMBER 6 MAGGOTS!!??
ATLFalconFan

--
19 May 2011 05:20 PM
To recieve obey and pass on the sentry who relives me all orders from the commanding officer, field officer of the day, officer of the day and officers and petty officers of the watch.

I know all my orders, the ethos, rates and most terms and am learning the chain of command and the rank insingnia.

Is everyone in shape?
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
CSAYank

--
19 May 2011 05:48 PM
NICE! Is "Beachball" a shape? haha. I've actually lost almost 15 pounds, sucks losing hard earned muscle but it's worth it!!
CAG624

--
30 May 2011 03:47 PM
i do!! See you there. Gonna be nice and hot!
Trooks

--
07 Jun 2011 09:56 AM
Roll call! 1 more week! How's everyone doing?
Basic Member
Basic Member
gdeyarmond

--
07 Jun 2011 10:07 AM
I had my last day at work yesterday.....way harder than I thought. Now it's back to flashcards and PT. Everyone else excited, but nervous?   oh, I almost forgot.....GO Red Sox! 
Qbdonnie32

--
07 Jun 2011 10:59 AM
Im shipping out this date. Im from Maryland, and i just got out of high school. I played football and rugby. I'm pretty sure i will be the youngest one there. Im still 17.
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 3 << < 123 > >>

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement