Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
February 15th, 2011
Last Post 12 Apr 2011 09:25 AM by cb1918. 40 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 212 > >>
Author Messages
Basic Member
Basic Member
bikesnotscott

--
03 Nov 2010 09:56 AM
    Feb 15th is my ship date from Boston. Anyone else shipping out this date?
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    bikesnotscott

--
    08 Nov 2010 05:29 PM
    Also, what's the temperature like at Cape May in April?
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    bikesnotscott

--
    27 Nov 2010 10:38 PM
    looks like I'll be a one man company!
    Jemal419

--
    06 Dec 2010 01:23 PM
    Im with you. Im shipping from Los Angeles, see you there My name Jemal Davis,
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    bikesnotscott

--
    06 Dec 2010 10:11 PM
    Hey Jemal - I'm Scott. Glad to see there is someone else coming with me. What rate are you thinking about going for?
    dtshepherd

--
    07 Dec 2010 11:13 PM
    I went this last February. It was snowy as hell the first week, Rainy for 6 weeks and sunny for 4 days at the end during my stay in good ol' cape may. Also, be very careful about posting your names, your CC's will use that you are a blogger against you. I know mine did. Good luck guys! also, congrats on getting in.
    Jemal419

--
    08 Dec 2010 12:11 AM

im thinking about going ME

gallonofmilk

--
    20 Dec 2010 05:10 PM
    My recruiter put in for me to go on the 15th of Feb. I'm suppose to find out for sure the first week of January.
    "One man has enthusiasm for 30 minutes, another for 30 days, but it is the man who has it for 30 years who makes a success of his life."
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    bikesnotscott

--
    20 Dec 2010 09:17 PM
    nice, where you shipping from Milk?
    gallonofmilk

--
    21 Dec 2010 04:38 PM
    coming from the Panama City, FL area. I'll ship from Montgomery, AL.
    "One man has enthusiasm for 30 minutes, another for 30 days, but it is the man who has it for 30 years who makes a success of his life."
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    bikesnotscott

--
    04 Jan 2011 12:59 AM
    Milk, any word on your ship date?

6 weeks left... reality is setting in!
    gallonofmilk

--
    04 Jan 2011 06:23 PM
    Yea I actually had a few things pop up on my credit report that I had to get fixed this week. Gotta fax some things and then request a new date, so Feb 15th will no longer be my date. I'm guessing it'll be sometime mid-March when I arrive as long as nothing else comes up. Goodluck to you guys.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    bikesnotscott

--
    05 Jan 2011 04:01 PM
    Bummer, I am worried our company is going to be very small or that not many have discovered this forum! in which case they will be very ill informed. I need to work on my push ups...

--
    16 Jan 2011 10:02 PM
    Hey guys I ship Feb 15 as well from Los Angeles, can't to get there and get boot camp over with, what have you guys and girls been studying for our required knowledge.

thanks
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    bikesnotscott

--
    16 Jan 2011 10:10 PM
    7743, good to know there is someone else with me!

Hope you like cold weather haha.

As far as req. knowledge I've been studying my 11 general orders - not much else really. Chain of command we wont know until we arrive at BC. The nautical terminology I haven't really studied but it seems pretty straight forward
    Jemal419

--
    22 Jan 2011 01:30 AM
    I wonder what would be our company name
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    bikesnotscott

--
    23 Jan 2011 05:54 PM
    I believe we are either going to be Quebec 184 or Romeo 184. We won't know for sure until we're a little closer to our date.
    macsmith

--
    23 Jan 2011 10:04 PM
    Hi, I would like to know more information about ship date? Which is the best place for shipping ?
    Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    24 Jan 2011 05:33 AM
    The only place to ship from is MEPS. There really aren't options as far as that is concerned.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    Jemal419

--
    25 Jan 2011 03:53 PM
    anybody got the general orders down without looking at the Helmsman
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    bikesnotscott

--
    27 Jan 2011 12:28 PM
    1-6 i've got no problem with. 7-11 i've got them all memorized but mix up the order.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    bikesnotscott

--
    31 Jan 2011 11:18 AM
    Looks like we may be Romeo 184!
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    Eoghan Roe

--
    31 Jan 2011 12:02 PM
    I found once you have them memorized, start trying to memorize just the verb with the number.
    1 To take
    2 To walk
    3 To report
    4 To repeat
    5 To quit
    6 To receive
    7 To talk
    8 To give
    9 To call
    10 To salute
    11 To be

Normally if I can connect # with verb, the rest just naturally flows through aesthetic memory.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    bikesnotscott

--
    31 Jan 2011 04:18 PM
    Roe,

That is incredibly helpful! thank you.
    zephyr_

--
    05 Feb 2011 11:05 PM
    I'll be joining you guys too. Any other females? I feel like I'll be the only one :/
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    bikesnotscott

--
    06 Feb 2011 02:32 PM
    I don't think there are any other females on this forum shipping out this date but I highly doubt you'll be the ONLY one in our company. Aaaaand if you are.... i'm sure you'll do just fine.
    SDmermaid

--
    07 Feb 2011 10:28 AM
    hey everyone!! Lauren from San Diego here. just got my ship date changed from the 22nd to the 15th! i cannot decide if i am more excited or nervous at this point. i just purchased all my items yesterday and now im just waiting it out. its finally a reality now!
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    bikesnotscott

--
    07 Feb 2011 03:15 PM
    Awesome! That must be a crazy feeling to go from having 2 weeks straight to 1 with barely any notice! Looking forward to training with you.
    Jemal419

--
    08 Feb 2011 04:19 AM
    Our last week as civilians now guys. get it out of your system now.
    SDmermaid

--
    08 Feb 2011 09:31 AM
    oh i am eating as much Mexican food as possible! and soaking up as much sunlight as i humanly can as well!!
    -Lauren Early
    You are not authorized to post a reply.
    Page 1 of 212 > >>

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement