Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
January 25th, 2011
Last Post 19 Mar 2011 10:35 PM by Old Guard2. 81 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 3123 > >>
Author Messages
Basic Member
Basic Member
Jdw21

--
16 Nov 2010 02:09 PM

Shipping out on this day from Michigan I am extremely happy my wait has not been bad.

gbcracka07

--
    30 Nov 2010 10:29 PM
    Im shipping out on the 25th also. Im leaving from Tallahassee, Florida.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Jdw21

--
    05 Dec 2010 08:13 PM
    Well that's cool so far just me and you. But my recruiter told me there's 5 more people shipping out of my office that same day. How old are you? I'm only 18.
    gbcracka07

--
    05 Dec 2010 11:09 PM
    My recruiter said that a kid from Destin, Crestview, and Ft. Walton Beach are going to be coming out of my office also on the same day. Im 21 and I will be turning 22 while in boot camp.
    midwestcoast85

--
    08 Dec 2010 11:55 PM
    Hello fellow Jan 25 shippers. I just learned that I too will be leaving on this date. I'll be leaving from St. Louis.
    Take it easy and I look forward to future post.
    gbcracka07

--
    09 Dec 2010 01:51 AM
    It seems like our little group is growing. I am still the only southerner so far. Im gonna freeze my ass off in bc.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Jdw21

--
    10 Dec 2010 01:59 PM
    Well we are up to 3 so far. Midwest do you have facebook if so send me a message with your name and i will ad you. gbcracka and I have already met up on facebook. and GB you are going to freeze. lol
    gbcracka07

--
    10 Dec 2010 02:03 PM
    I'm prepared for cold. I actually love cold weather because you put on more clothes to keep warm but summer time in the south can be very brutal! 100*+ weather with 100% humidity ain't the best feeling.
    midwestcoast85

--
    10 Dec 2010 05:42 PM
    Sorry JD no facebook for me. I wouldn't worry about the cold too much, but I'm sure St. Louis winters don't even come close to Cape May winters, so I'll probably be almost as shocked as you GB about the cold. Although, working out in the cold beats working out in the heat any day of the week.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Jdw21

--
    10 Dec 2010 10:48 PM
    midwest no problem. We will meet soon enough. And I hear Cape May is always windy and last year they had quite a bit of snow. But we will see soon. lol
    twinterman

--
    13 Dec 2010 03:56 PM
    also jan 25th, from panama city, florida
    gbcracka07

--
    14 Dec 2010 11:19 AM
    Twinterman, who is your recruiter and are you going to Montgomery tomorrow?
    twinterman

--
    15 Dec 2010 10:18 PM
    Chief Mccray, and I already went to Montgomery last week.
    gbcracka07

--
    16 Dec 2010 06:56 PM
    Chief McCray is my recruiter also. I just got back from Montgomery I have been sworn in and everything now I just have to wait till the 25 of Jan.
    twinterman

--
    18 Dec 2010 06:48 PM
    yea he said there were 2 more people leaving at the same time....coming up soon...
    TheNoid

--
    23 Dec 2010 07:55 PM
    Hey everybody,
    I'm shipping on the 25th. Anyone else check out the funny bootcamp stories? Pretty rediculous...
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Jdw21

--
    23 Dec 2010 08:06 PM
    Well that puts us up to 5! With just a little more than 1 month left!
    thull

--
    26 Dec 2010 10:14 PM
    Will be shipping on the 25th as well. Denver Colorado here. Can't wait to meet you all.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Jdw21

--
    26 Dec 2010 10:37 PM
    Can't wait to meet everybody either! Thull do you have a facebook?
    gbcracka07

--
    26 Dec 2010 10:49 PM
    awesome! more people!
    felixsmom

--
    27 Dec 2010 01:37 AM
    My son will be shipping on the 25th as well. He will be turning 19 while at boot camp. We are from Florida.
    Good luck to you all and God bless!
    gbcracka07

--
    27 Dec 2010 09:04 AM
    where in florida are you located felix'smom? Im coming from Tallahassee.
    TheNoid

--
    27 Dec 2010 06:02 PM
    Hey Thull, you ski or ride? Its been a pretty good season out there. I was working in silverthore last season.
    thull

--
    27 Dec 2010 07:31 PM
    Not so much anymore. Use to ski a ton, but haven't been for a few seasons. I had a condo just above silverthorn. Small world

Oh and yeah, I have facebook, send me a PM with ur name and I'll add ya
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Jdw21

--
    28 Dec 2010 07:14 AM
    Thull I sent you a pm.
    4 weeks everybody!
    gbcracka07

--
    29 Dec 2010 08:55 PM
    I'm so ready to leave and head to cape may!
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Jdw21

--
    05 Jan 2011 10:52 AM
    20 days!!
    TheNoid

--
    05 Jan 2011 07:35 PM
    Hope everybody's enjoying their remaining days of freedom.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Jdw21

--
    07 Jan 2011 12:23 PM
    I am sure enjoying my last days home!! But i think im going to enjoy my days in the Coast Guard more!! cant wait!
    twinterman

--
    07 Jan 2011 02:38 PM
    yes trying to enjoy sleep as much as i can, i think im more nervous than excited...
    You are not authorized to post a reply.
    Page 1 of 3123 > >>

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement