Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
January 25th, 2011
Last Post 19 Mar 2011 09:35 PM by Old Guard2. 81 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 3 of 3 << < 123
Author Messages
Cwright

--
14 Jan 2011 08:06 AM
I am from Arkansas. Your so right about prayer. My faith is the one thing i know i am going to be leaning on a lot while working through this adventure. Its amazing what u can accomplish with God on your side.
fsuscg

--
14 Jan 2011 08:17 AM
We are from Florida.
You are so right! That is what I always tell my son, when he is not sure about something, I always tell him to pray about it. To ask God that if it is good for him to open the doors and if the door closes is because it is not what was best for him. To alway ask him for guidence and he will show him the way. Never to doubt that for a second.
Cwright

--
14 Jan 2011 08:24 AM
He sounds like a lucky guy to have you as a mom.
fsuscg

--
14 Jan 2011 08:33 AM
Thank you so much, that is really sweet. I just love him with all my heart and I want the best for him. And it is sooo hard to let go. I always thought he would go to colege while he lived at home so he wouldn't have to worry about a roof over his head or a plate of food, then he would move out when he got married then have children and we would all live in the same town. I always told my husband that when we had grandchildren I wanted to make a room for them so when they would stay with us they would have their own space and be confortable. I had a whole scenario planned in my head (of course my plans not his), but it is funny how God has other plans and life changes in a second. But we will have to adjust and trust that God will always guide him and protect him.
gbcracka07

--
16 Jan 2011 07:02 PM
I think everything is starting to set in! I had my going away party and I started tearing up when some of my friends started to leave! Gah! 8 weeks need to hurry up!
thull

--
16 Jan 2011 08:43 PM
Posted By gbcracka07 on 16 Jan 2011 08:02 PM
I think everything is starting to set in! I had my going away party and I started tearing up when some of my friends started to leave! Gah! 8 weeks need to hurry up!

I'm with ya on that! The closer the 25th comes the more nervous I become. I hope we all can pull through this as a team

Cwright

--
17 Jan 2011 11:51 AM
I know we will do great. Just have to stick together and work hard. Its gonna be a wild ride
Basic Member
Basic Member
Jdw21

--
17 Jan 2011 01:01 PM
Yes.. we will make it through as long as we stick together and help each other out!!
salle

--
17 Jan 2011 08:49 PM
crazy...only 8 more days until NJ! Heading out from Idaho!
TheNoid

--
18 Jan 2011 09:20 AM
Yeah, its coming up. Anybody heard from their recruiter lately? I haven't... You would think they would call to see if you have got yourself together. Anybody flying out of the North East?
Cwright

--
18 Jan 2011 12:19 PM
I talked to my recruiter yesterday he text me and checked in and set up a meeting for monday to finish up all my paperwork and have my wife sign some stuff before i head to the hotel monday night. 7 more days! u might want to just give him/her a ring and see if everything is good to go on their end.
thull

--
18 Jan 2011 02:24 PM
My recruiter hasn't called me yet, but I am sure he will this week. I am getting more and more anxious to go, with a huge amount of being nervous as well. 7 more days....almost seems unreal. * months ago this was just a dream, 7 more days and it will be real. ^_^
fsuscg

--
21 Jan 2011 11:47 AM
Four more days! How is everybody feeling?
Basic Member
Basic Member
bikesnotscott

--
21 Jan 2011 12:00 PM
enjoy your last weekend as civilians!
TheNoid

--
21 Jan 2011 01:10 PM
Ugh... What the hell have I gotten myself into.
thull

--
21 Jan 2011 03:20 PM
TheNoid - You got your self into an amazing opportunity.

It'll be an adventure!
fsuscg

--
21 Jan 2011 05:15 PM
The Noid, you are too funny, you made me laugh! It is the beginning of a new chapter in your life that you will love. I say that to my son because I really believe it with all my heart. You guys are great and all of us are very proud of you!
gbcracka07

--
21 Jan 2011 07:15 PM
They finally have the facebook group up of Oscar 184.
Basic Member
Basic Member
Jdw21

--
23 Jan 2011 09:02 PM
Counting down the HOURS hope everybody enjoys there last day!
Basic Member
Basic Member
bikesnotscott

--
24 Jan 2011 10:30 PM
Have fun everyone! See you in 3 weeks!
jdw2121

--
19 Mar 2011 10:51 AM
Just Graduated what an adventure we had!!
Moderator / Trusted Member
Forum Supreme!
Forum Supreme!
Old Guard2

--
19 Mar 2011 09:35 PM
Welcome back!! Did you have fun?
Sector NY, Staten Island
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 3 of 3 << < 123

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement