Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
Make-up on route to bootcamp
Last Post 27 Jan 2011 12:59 AM by Bells. 5 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
m0ngoos3

--
02 Dec 2010 12:44 AM
    Sooooo, this is a really silly and insignificant question, but I was wondering nonetheless...

Yeah, I'm kind of a girly girl--a girl that can fix your car, drink you under the table and whoop butt paintballing against a bunch of boys--but a girly girl nonetheless lol I straighten my hair regularly and wear make-up (tastefully) on a regular basis. I know that I won't be able to wear make-up in boot camp, but on my way there I plan on showing up with my hurr did and my face shining

However, have any of you girls worn make-up on your way to Cape May, but wish you had not put any on that day? I know they make you sleep in the clothes you arrive in and wasn't sure if they would let me keep my eye make-up remover. If it would behoove me not to wear make-up, I have no qualms about not wearing any, but dang it it's my last chance to be a girl for 2 months, I'd like to go out with a bang

Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    02 Dec 2010 06:28 AM
    You won't have time for eye make up remover, even if they do let you keep it. Do you want to go through your first day at boot camp looking like a raccoon with your eye make up smeared on your face from sweating, running, jumping??? I would say just leave it. No sense at all in carrying that stuff Monday night to the hotel. You will have so many other things to think about and carry that make up, make up remover, extra liquids on a flight... just bag it and go natural. I'm sure you are prettier without it than with it!
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Carissamarie08

--
    06 Dec 2010 05:28 AM
    you can arrive in whatever you want pretty much. I did..I had makeup on and it was fine.
    SQR_IT

--
    08 Dec 2010 12:19 AM
    Makeup should be the last thing on your mind. Boot Camp is a job interview and with any interview its all about first impressions. Show up to Sexton Hall ready to work and leave the makeup at home. When I was in Cape May I didnt allow Makeup till Graduation Day and even then I made sure it was not CRAZY!
    mdh*831

--
    25 Jan 2011 11:53 AM

You can wear it there but they have you take it off as soon as possible, so it's kinda pointless. Plus it's a long bus ride from the airport to Cape May. I suggest going out with a bang before you go out. I understand your need to feel girly one last time, just do it before you leave.

Trusted Member
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
    Bells

--
    27 Jan 2011 12:59 AM
    LOL, mdh, remember we were all trying to put on makeup for graduation, and none of us had any sort of concealer, and the stuff we did have was like 15 shades lighter than our skin because of our tanness. And PO M, was like OMG, when he saw us and then walked away. What a great day.

I wouldn't go there with nail polish on your fingers I'll say that.
    Take what you like and leave the rest behind.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement