Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
Feb 22 2011
Last Post 18 Feb 2011 03:47 PM by rwgaddyuscg. 43 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12
Author Messages
JimMitchell

--
06 Feb 2011 10:13 PM
Hey Duranski! I'm going back and forth this month between Rochester NY and Rhode Island this month and It's not actually any warmer in Cape May. You coming from some place further north?
Duranski

--
06 Feb 2011 10:44 PM
Hey Jim,
I'm from Colorado originally, but I'm in Park City, UT now and it was -16 a couple days ago
SDmermaid

--
07 Feb 2011 10:24 AM
hey everyone! so it looks like my ship date got changed to the 15th!! a week early! i guess thats good?? but anyways i wish you guys good luck and ull probably see me around getting in trouble

take care!
JimMitchell

--
08 Feb 2011 05:27 AM
Wow that is way colder! Have you guys been that cold and been getting hit by a lot of the snow that the rest of the country has been? For this side of the country they were calling it SNOWPOCALYPSE lol. It's been a crazy winter so far. I'm hoping the snow subsides a little bit before we go to Cape May.

How has your PT been going?
Basic Member
Basic Member
bikesnotscott

--
08 Feb 2011 06:55 AM
Posted By JimMitchell on 08 Feb 2011 06:27 AM
  I'm hoping the snow subsides a little bit before we go to Cape May.

I know you're from NE. You getting all this snow today too?
Duranski

--
08 Feb 2011 07:30 AM
It's snowing, but no where near as bad as the north east, it's just been getting really cold. It's about 2 F now. Cape May is shorts weather at 39 F.
JimMitchell

--
08 Feb 2011 08:51 AM
Right now we're actually getting rain, but half an hour from here it is snowing quite a bit. 39 wouldn't be too bad.

Two weeks from today!
MikeS24

--
08 Feb 2011 04:26 PM
How is everyone doing with the 11 general orders?
JimMitchell

--
08 Feb 2011 04:50 PM
I've been doing fairly well with them. Hopefully I will still remember them when I'm getting hollered at haha.

How about you?
JimMitchell

--
10 Feb 2011 01:37 PM
If I am understanding how this works correctly then our company should be Sierra 184 right?
Basic Member
Basic Member
bikesnotscott

--
10 Feb 2011 04:04 PM
as long as Quebec 184 didn't split - Feb 15th Company will be Romeo 184. As long as we don't split - Feb 22nd will be Sierra 184
JimMitchell

--
10 Feb 2011 04:32 PM
And splitting is just based on size right? I guess we wont know until you guys leave. Good luck on Tuesday Scott!
Basic Member
Basic Member
bikesnotscott

--
10 Feb 2011 05:01 PM
Thanks Jim! see you guys in 12 days!
rwgaddyuscg

--
18 Feb 2011 03:47 PM
Sierra 184 is what I've heard too...

Shipping Feb 22nd from South Carolina.
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement