Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
February 8, 2011
Last Post 08 Feb 2011 07:42 PM by captkyguy. 40 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 212 > >>
Author Messages
CGDave

--
05 Dec 2010 07:12 PM
    That's mine! Anyone else got this date? I'm from cali btw
    CGDave

--
    18 Dec 2010 01:13 PM
    Am i the only one leaving on this date?
    SDmermaid

--
    20 Dec 2010 10:31 AM
    im the same for my date too! no one so far on here has feb 22nd! we still have a good chunk of time left to see if we have more buds
    CGDave

--
    21 Dec 2010 07:21 PM
    Ha hopefully not, we don't want to be a one-person company lol
    SDmermaid

--
    22 Dec 2010 02:30 PM
    well we would definitly have alot of one-on-one instruction!!
    CGDave

--
    15 Jan 2011 01:38 PM
    I think I'm seriously going to be a one-man company
    Anyone else got this date? It's closing up on me lol
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    bikesnotscott

--
    15 Jan 2011 02:00 PM
    I'm in the week after you, but I fear the same thing, either we're a one man company or our whole company doesn't use this forum.
    MHajec

--
    15 Jan 2011 04:56 PM
    Hey Dave, your not the only one. I ship out on Feb 8th as well. Camp is coming close!
    CGDave

--
    17 Jan 2011 10:16 PM
    Yes finally someone else! MHajec where are you shipping out from?
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Wisper7

--
    18 Jan 2011 12:50 PM
    Finally got the c all from my recruiter and will be going the 8th as well! Was going jan. 11th but had to switch it ( got a spider bite that swelled up lol)

So tired of WAITING!!!!! 18 more days...says the countdown timer on my desktop
    CGDave

--
    18 Jan 2011 02:28 PM
    Hey Whisper, sorry to hear that man but glad to have u in my company . Where are you shipping out from?
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Wisper7

--
    18 Jan 2011 05:05 PM
    Phoenix. Least I missed some of the winter
    MHajec

--
    18 Jan 2011 05:51 PM
    Hey guys! Ship date is right around the corner! Ill be shipping out of NY. The weather isn't the best, running outside is going to be brutal :/ O well.
    CGDave

--
    18 Jan 2011 07:33 PM
    Oh that's kool. I been living in LA my entire life so i have never experienced anything as cold as cape may so that's going to be kinda bad for me lol.. do any of you guys have a facebook? and how is your PT going?
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Wisper7

--
    19 Jan 2011 03:34 PM
    Yeah, same situation for me dave, lived in Phoenix my whole life lol. Really hate the heat though...

I got a fb, i'll pm you it if you want. There should be a facebook page for our class but I think they set that up after we leave.

By the way, anyone know if we are Papa or Quebec?
    CGDave

--
    19 Jan 2011 04:20 PM
    Hey Whisper pm me with your FB. And i kinda did the math and i believe we are going to be Papa-184 but im not 100% sure.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Wisper7

--
    19 Jan 2011 04:27 PM
    I was going to be Mike for Jan. 11th, which would make us Quebec for the 8th, but I thought my recruiter said they took a week off on the 25th. I might have been mistaken, he might have meant there was no ROOM for me on the 25th, not sure. Either way, papa is quite possible.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Wisper7

--
    21 Jan 2011 03:49 PM
    We are Quebec, cause people do ship jan. 25th, and they say they are Oscar.

Quebec sounds nice
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    bikesnotscott

--
    21 Jan 2011 04:10 PM
    I'm not aware of a ship date for February 1st, so if there isn't one you will actually be Papa 184. This also depends on whether or not Oscar company gets split to form two companies.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Wisper7

--
    21 Jan 2011 07:34 PM
    Oh, maybe it was the 1st then that didn't have a company. But oscar, judging from the forum, certainly looks like a big company. Quite possible it will be split.
    CGDave

--
    24 Jan 2011 10:05 AM
    Papa or Quebec both sound nice
    Only 15 more days guys and we begin the trans from us to coasties!
    Anyone else shipping on this day? So far we got 3 ppl.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Wisper7

--
    24 Jan 2011 11:48 AM
    We are going to be 3 well disciplined people if we are alone lol
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    bikesnotscott

--
    24 Jan 2011 12:33 PM
    i'd be more worried that there will be 97 others that haven't yet discovered this forum - and therefor aren't well educated on the important things they should know
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Wisper7

--
    24 Jan 2011 10:15 PM
    way to bring the optimism

Basic Member
    Basic Member
    bikesnotscott

--
    24 Jan 2011 10:42 PM
    haha I'm in the same boat. Including myself there are 3 of us currently on the forum scheduled to ship the week after you guys. Maybe the CCs will use their inside voices since there is so few of us?
    CGDave

--
    30 Jan 2011 07:57 PM
    I'm almost 100% sure we are going to be Quebec 184 because the FB page for Papa 184 is already up and it says that their graduation date is March 25th. Here us the link: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk...4747454390
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    bikesnotscott

--
    30 Jan 2011 09:16 PM
    Nice, that means our company should be Romeo 184 (ship the 15th). One week left for you guys!
    CGDave

--
    30 Jan 2011 10:55 PM
    Posted By bikesnotscott on 30 Jan 2011 10:16 PM
    Nice, that means our company should be Romeo 184 (ship the 15th). One week left for you guys!

I know! So excited to start a new life but kinda sad because im leaving my son n wife back home :S
    CGDave

--
    31 Jan 2011 09:48 AM
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Wisper7

--
    31 Jan 2011 10:48 AM
    That would definitely be hard, dave. Luckily, you won't be going overseas since you're married. But 2 months is still a long time Kinda hard to even imagine that long lol .

Should I join the fb page or will the CC's be reading it, thus be able to look at my profile and who knows what else lol
    You are not authorized to post a reply.
    Page 1 of 212 > >>

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement