Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
March 1st 2011
Last Post 27 Feb 2011 11:55 AM by teckfall. 87 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 3 of 3 << < 123
Author Messages
teckfall

--
15 Feb 2011 01:25 PM
Welcome aboard manda. Where are u from? Also how is everyones pt coming along
Manda5651

--
15 Feb 2011 01:25 PM
Houston, Texas
jabberwookie

--
15 Feb 2011 03:39 PM
Welcome manda! Nice to see another female in our company (assuming your profile picture is actually you )

My pt has suffered the last week or so b/c we moved to a new apartment and it went about as chaotically as I've ever seen a move go, but I'm getting back into the swing of things. I'm hoping I earned some good karma for boot camp. How bout yours, teck?
Sangamon

--
15 Feb 2011 05:45 PM
PT going fine here, 

Mandy > Glad to have another Texan on board... Hope you plan on bringing a Texan accent because I don't
teckfall

--
16 Feb 2011 02:40 PM
I should be alright as long as I can keep myself mentally strong
Sangamon

--
16 Feb 2011 07:56 PM
Don't worry about that, teck... We all got your back, just remember that, coastie 
teckfall

--
17 Feb 2011 06:39 AM
Lol thanks sang
Brosephine

--
17 Feb 2011 12:08 PM
PT is going good. I made sure that I could do the 29 pushups in less than a minute and I'm feeling it today
teckfall

--
17 Feb 2011 01:20 PM
Remember you will not be doing the push ups and everything while fully rested
Fanboy22

--
18 Feb 2011 10:52 PM
Leaving From So Cal and i've asked this like a million times but what are you guys packing ha! since i'll see you guys in the Jersey Shore!
teckfall

--
19 Feb 2011 09:00 AM
Maybe some fist pumping lol. I don't think I'm bringing much some socks, v necks, underwear, razor and some extra blades, toothbrush, wallet, some stationary. I was gonna bring shampoo and stuff but I think it needs to be under 3 oz even though I'm not flying to philly.
teckfall

--
19 Feb 2011 09:02 AM
Oh and I was thinking the time change for u guys is gonna suck.
Fanboy22

--
19 Feb 2011 10:02 AM
Wait your not flying in to philly? Ya ima have to adjust 3 hours right?
teckfall

--
19 Feb 2011 11:04 AM
No I think I take a bus to philly I'm coming from nyc
Fanboy22

--
19 Feb 2011 11:16 AM
lucky you.... HA
Brosephine

--
19 Feb 2011 11:58 AM
So has everyone already signed their contracts? I go in next Wednesday to do my paperwork. I can't wait!
teckfall

--
19 Feb 2011 12:56 PM
Yea I signed mine a couple ofv weeks ago
jabberwookie

--
21 Feb 2011 11:39 PM
Is the nervousness starting to set in for anyone else?
Fanboy22

--
22 Feb 2011 09:40 AM
ya getting a little nervous don't know what to expect.
toasty

--
22 Feb 2011 01:28 PM
yep, excited and nervous both. How are you guys spending your last civilian week?
jabberwookie

--
22 Feb 2011 02:01 PM
Going to go to some of my favorite restaurants and order something expensive
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
pepperdoggie

--
22 Feb 2011 02:35 PM
...now don't ruin your appetite for the all-you-can-eat-buffet at Cape May

Your always attentive Company Commanders will join you for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Be sure and stop by their table and say hello. *

*results may vary, this has not been evaluated by the FDA, upon approved credit, member FDIC
Fanboy22

--
22 Feb 2011 07:10 PM
I'm having a big party bus for me and my friends going to a club in hollywood hope i don't get to smashed.
Brosephine

--
23 Feb 2011 09:54 PM
I signed my contract today, so now the excitement has been replaced by nervousness.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
pepperdoggie

--
24 Feb 2011 08:08 AM
Congratulations and good luck at Cape May. Remember that boot camp is a process. It's really hard at first, and gradually gets easier as you and your shipmates adapt and learn.

Have fun!
frank2428

--
24 Feb 2011 06:31 PM
i sign my contract the day we leave along with another coastie who will be with us. pt is going great and not so much nervous as much as excited. but spending the last few days making memories with those who ill miss the most
Sangamon

--
25 Feb 2011 06:44 PM
I'm both nervous and excited. But any time nerves kick in, I just try and remember that many many people have gone through all the same thing before us and gone on to do well. We will be no different.
teckfall

--
27 Feb 2011 11:55 AM
is everone ready? This is our last weekend as civies. I'm excited to meet all of you guys and girls tuesday
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 3 of 3 << < 123

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement