Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
Im back its been way to long !!
Last Post 16 Jan 2011 11:19 AM by luvmycoastie. 19 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
luvmycoastie

--
09 Jan 2011 07:22 PM
    I have been away for some time... what have a missed. First of Happy new year to you all, we had Dan home for Christmas which we loved he had to leave the 26th but im just happy we got to spend 10 fun filled days with him.  He is doing really good, I cant believe he has been in Detroit a year now and the CG almost 2, wow the time does really fly !!
    Trusted Member
    captkyguy

--
    09 Jan 2011 07:40 PM
    Well welcome back...you have been missed...lots and lots to read and catch up on that is for sure.
    I want to finally set it free, So show me how to see what Your mercy sees, Help me now to give what You gave to me...Forgiveness, Forgiveness
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    luvmycoastie

--
    10 Jan 2011 03:25 PM
    Hello
    How is your son doing ? I cant believe how busy the new board has got since i have been gone. Wow so much to read and catch up on like you say.
    Trusted Member
    captkyguy

--
    10 Jan 2011 10:17 PM
    Everything is going good...started class 45 fire academy today...busy!

Michael has been accepted and offered a scholarship to attend college and play baseball for McPherson College in Kansas...so awesome there, a little pricey but he will be out of the house, so worth every penny!!! He really misses baseball and as asked about gong to college a couple of times, so we will see where this path leads him, it will be awesome seeing him play ball again...those were some great and very memorable days indeed.

Christopher, was accepted to all the colleges he applied for and chose the University of Texas Austin, he will be going for an Electrical Engineering Degree...extremely proud of this for him!
    I want to finally set it free, So show me how to see what Your mercy sees, Help me now to give what You gave to me...Forgiveness, Forgiveness
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    luvmycoastie

--
    11 Jan 2011 12:32 PM
    Wow you have been busy with the boys, I don’t know how you find the time plus with all the training you do. That’s great about Michael and im sure the scholarship will help, But as you say he will be out the house ha-ha. Its so awesome when you get to see them do what they want.

You have to be beyond Proud of Christopher being Accepted from every College is great and that also says something about parenting , im sure he could not have done that without your support.
    Trusted Member
    captkyguy

--
    11 Jan 2011 05:32 PM
    Very proud indeed and yes very busy...Michael just ended up being admitted to the hospital for possible appendix issues...very sick kid right now...
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    luvmycoastie

--
    11 Jan 2011 06:28 PM
    ohh poor Michael, please keep me updated when you can i will be thinking about him..
    Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    11 Jan 2011 06:44 PM
    Oh Kyle, that sucks! I'm sorry, right in the middle of the first week of the academy too! That's almost as bad as waking up Christmas morning with an attack. Sheesh. Tell him I said I hope he feels better soon!
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    Trusted Member
    captkyguy

--
    11 Jan 2011 07:28 PM
    He is low sick...sure hope they figure out what is wrong...this is the 2nd time for this actually, but this one is much worse. They rushed him to prep for surgery the first time, when the doctor at the last minute decided it was not appendicitis and kept him for observation...over a year later, bam again, but this time the pain is bringing tears, hyperventilation and uncontrolled vomiting and he looks just terrible...

Thankfully I have some great help in the office just recently acquired so my recruits are in good hands...killing me not being there but my baby is sick in the hospital.
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    luvmycoastie

--
    11 Jan 2011 09:07 PM
    Kyle
    Have them check out his gallbladderalso, people think it cant happen so young but believe me it can. I started having problems with mine at 17 and at 20 i finally got a dr to believe me that it was my gallbladder. I was rushed righ into surgery the same day. My mom also had hers out when she was 29
    Trusted Member
    captkyguy

--
    11 Jan 2011 09:50 PM
    That is what they are thinking now...gall stones and possibly kidney stones...will know more in the morning after Dr re evaluates...they did an ultrasound this evening and are testing all urine...the got him on pain meds and nausea meds to keep him comfortable...his pain is the worst he has ever felt...will keep posted...
    Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    12 Jan 2011 06:14 AM
    A woman at work, her neice was just in the hospital for gall stones. She is only about 28, I believe, young. She said her neice was in more pain than she had ever felt in her life. I hope they can figure it out and give him some serious relief. Will be praying right along with you.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    Trusted Member
    captkyguy

--
    12 Jan 2011 08:32 AM
    Thanks...hopefully the doctors have some idea this morning will let you know.
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    luvmycoastie

--
    12 Jan 2011 11:53 AM
    poor guy, i can never forget the pain i had with my gall stones and i was sick so bad... Lets hope you have some answers this morning and he will be on his way to feeling better very soon.
    Trusted Member
    captkyguy

--
    12 Jan 2011 02:34 PM
    They have no idea...his appendix looks perfect,nothing wrong with the gall bladder no kidney stones...thinking 24 hour something...will observe over 2 meals then make a decision on letting him go home...pain. is a lot less but still there...hoping to have him home tonight...
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    luvmycoastie

--
    12 Jan 2011 04:58 PM
    Poor guy that is the worst when they have no clue, i hope they can find something before they send him home.
    Trusted Member
    captkyguy

--
    12 Jan 2011 08:25 PM
    Thanks for thinking of Michael...

He was just released from the hospital...they do not know what was, or is wrong, thinking a 24 hour thing...have him on antibiotics. He is feeling better, so hopefully all is good.

Kyle
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    luvmycoastie

--
    14 Jan 2011 10:43 PM
    Thats good to hear he is feeling better, poor guy that sucks that he has to have that happen and as you say this is the 2nd time...
    Trusted Member
    captkyguy

--
    16 Jan 2011 12:13 AM
    Yep...second time, last was 2 years ago but nearly as severe, just a discomfort that lead all to believe appendisitis...this go around was just aweful, but he is back looking good and doing his normal stuff.

He ships out in two weeks to college in McPherson Kansas...Yippeeeeeeee!
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    luvmycoastie

--
    16 Jan 2011 11:19 AM
    Thats good to hear he is doing good and getting ready to ship out..
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement