Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
March 8, 2011
Last Post 06 Mar 2011 07:48 PM by nengland. 124 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 512345 > >>
Author Messages
mattchico

--
11 Jan 2011 11:52 AM
    Just got a reservation for March 8, 2011 (pending a few other things like background, etc.) Not bad, on March 8 it will be just barely over a 4 month wait form the start.
    Your 2010 World Champions: The San Francisco Giants
    Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    11 Jan 2011 12:01 PM
    Congrats Matt. That is terrific!
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    coastie43

--
    13 Jan 2011 02:27 PM

Looks like we'll be seeing eacother at boot man. Where you from? I'm shipping from Maine

mattchico

--
    13 Jan 2011 03:13 PM
    I'm from northern California, but my recruiter is giving me a courtesy ship from Phoenix because I'm moving all my stuff into my mom's garage before I take off for Cape May.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    nengland

--
    13 Jan 2011 03:26 PM
    That's awesome Matt. Congrats!!
    coastie43

--
    18 Jan 2011 07:48 AM
    Its probably still early, but hoefully we arent a 2 man company haha
    MNiemczyk24

--
    19 Jan 2011 08:07 PM
    Hey there guys. Pending my physical this coming Tuesday, I should be shipping out on March 8th as well. Couldn't be more excited. =]
    mtrue711

--
    20 Jan 2011 11:30 AM
    I go to Meps next Thursday, and hoping to ship out on this date so hopefully I will be joining you guys as well.
    There is no Great and Powerful Oz! OWN IT!
    juanespinosa_5

--
    20 Jan 2011 05:31 PM
    hey!! I will be going on march 8th too!! so I'm really excited too..
    MNiemczyk24

--
    20 Jan 2011 07:43 PM
    Do you guys have an idea of what you may be pursuing once out of boot? I'm thinking AET, possibly AMT but I heard the A school wait is insane for AMT. Whatever gets me in the air, ya know?
    coastie43

--
    20 Jan 2011 08:48 PM
    I'm thinking YN. Something business related for sure. But I'm torn because I kind of want an exciting job, and YN is just a desk job. I'm looking forward to jobshadowing some people though.
    MNiemczyk24

--
    21 Jan 2011 12:17 PM
    So how old are you guys? I'm 22. Got a bit concerned about age when I saw everyone at MEPS was 17 or 18 using their high school IDs to sign in, I'd hate to be the grandpa of the bunch.
    mattchico

--
    21 Jan 2011 07:22 PM
    juanespinosa_5

--
    22 Jan 2011 04:16 PM
    i will be going for AST! any one from Florida??
    coastie43

--
    22 Jan 2011 09:03 PM
    I'm 19. Frsh outta high school. Kind of haha. You guys have college degrees?
    MNiemczyk24

--
    22 Jan 2011 09:30 PM
    Nah no degree, handful of credits but never finished. You've got bigger huevos than I do Juan, I don't think I could jump out of a perfectly good helicopter into some freezing cold water.
    juanespinosa_5

--
    24 Jan 2011 09:16 AM
    lol thanks bro!! i got a hand full of credits too. I've been swimming all my life and it will be cool to be able to do something more than just go up and down a pool. i'm 20
    mtrue711

--
    24 Jan 2011 06:30 PM
    Actually if I end up shipping with you guys I will be the oldest so far, 25, would be spending my 26th doing pushups LOL.
    mtrue711

--
    24 Jan 2011 06:31 PM
    Coastie43 what part of Maine are you from?
    mtrue711

--
    24 Jan 2011 06:32 PM
    juanespinosa im from florida, are you as well?
    MNiemczyk24

--
    24 Jan 2011 06:57 PM
    Just to not feel left out, I'm from Michigan. Few minutes north of Detroit if anyone cares. lol
    coastie43

--
    24 Jan 2011 08:48 PM
    I'm from southern Maine. About an hour or so south of Portland
    M87kevin

--
    25 Jan 2011 01:48 AM
    Hey guys! Im being shipped March 8th also. Im from From florida also whoever asked.
    mtrue711

--
    25 Jan 2011 05:04 AM
    Coastie I was just wondering because my husband is from Maine, his family lives in Saco, Kennebunnk area.

M87kevin where at in florida? Im in clermont.
    coastie43

--
    25 Jan 2011 12:44 PM
    Wow! haha small world. I'm like 40 minutes from Kennebunk.
    mtrue711

--
    25 Jan 2011 06:34 PM
    very small world, i go to meps in two days let you all know what happens and if I will be joining you guys in march
    juanespinosa_5

--
    25 Jan 2011 06:55 PM
    yeah i live Miami fl. What part of Florida are you from??
    MNiemczyk24

--
    25 Jan 2011 07:20 PM
    Went to MEPS today, failed the color vision test. There goes the dreams of aviation...and basically everything else thats not a desk job. ::sigh::
    M87kevin

--
    26 Jan 2011 09:36 PM
    I am from Key West.
    M87kevin

--
    26 Jan 2011 09:39 PM
    Have any of you guys been running? I know i have and i got to say im going to die running our mile and a half! lol
    You are not authorized to post a reply.
    Page 1 of 512345 > >>

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement