Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
N184 Graduating March 11,2011
Last Post 20 Feb 2011 08:32 PM by coastiemomsab. 23 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
comomof4

--
01 Feb 2011 09:32 PM
    My son is SR Phelps hopefully graduating on time! I would love to hear from any other parents out there that has a recruit in this same company.
    pmriley

--
    01 Feb 2011 11:27 PM
    My dtr. is SR Fellers who hopefully will graduate on time! How are you holding up? Have you received a letter yet? Did you read N184 first weekly journal posting? By the way, my name is Mary and we are from Texas.
    Proudmom1

--
    09 Feb 2011 11:56 AM
    Hi, My son SR Robertson graduates 3/11 also. I have been reading these forums and decided today to register. I,m from New Jersey and my name is Barb.
    Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    09 Feb 2011 01:20 PM
    Barb, my son was SR Robertson not all that long ago and we are originally from NJ. Well I and the former Mr. Robertson were... Colin was born in Kodiak, Alaska but NJ is still in his blood. Welcome aboard. If you have any questions ask away!
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    Proudmom1

--
    10 Feb 2011 08:18 AM
    Hi, Robertson and from NJ? Thats funny. I have a question, my son is in bootcamp now. Do they all go directly to a cutter after the 5 days. My son enlisted. Curious on what will happen after bootcamp.
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    10 Feb 2011 08:23 AM
    They all go directly to their assignment... if that is a ship, yes. It can be a sector or a small boat station. He will get his 5 days leave and then report wherever he needs to go. Most will go to cutters but not all.

I'm originally from Piscataway, my ex-husband is from Iselin. So we are raised Jersey kids. We just decided not to stay there. LOL
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    USCG Fiancee

--
    10 Feb 2011 04:32 PM
    My fiancee is SR Torres he is also at N 184.
    I feel so proud of all of them.

How much they are missed!!! I'm from Puerto Rico by the way...
    God bless you all...
    comomof4

--
    10 Feb 2011 10:20 PM
    Hello everyone, sorry it has taken me so long to respond. My son is SR Phelps in N184 and yes I got my first letter last week and he says he loves it! Yay! My son lived in Pennsylvania with his grandmother and I moved from Pennsylvania to Colorado in August but my son had to stay back in Pennsylvania because he had already enlisted in the CG. Hope everyone gets all good news from your recruit!
    comomof4

--
    10 Feb 2011 10:23 PM
    I'm holding up good now that I finally got my first letter last week and heard that he actually likes boot camp! Have you heard from your daughter? Yes I read the journal posting every Tuesday when they come out. Have you seen any pictures of N184 on there? I'm Angela from Colorado.
    USCG Fiancee

--
    11 Feb 2011 07:51 PM
    I have receuved 5 letters from my coastie!!!!!
    USCG Fiancee

--
    11 Feb 2011 07:54 PM
    Their is a group on facebook of USCG November 184 for family and friend they have pictures of our coasties!!!!!

I saw my fiancee on 7 pictures already! Check it out!!!!!!
    erisler

--
    16 Feb 2011 12:59 PM
    How do you get to the facebook page for USCG November 184? Thanks!!
    erisler

--
    16 Feb 2011 06:35 PM
    I found it. Thanks to those who posted pictures. We found our son SR Nathan Risler in one.
    Ed Risler
    Proudmom1

--
    18 Feb 2011 10:51 AM
    Hi everyone
    Did anyone get a phone call this week? I beleive they can make calls week 5
    pmriley

--
    19 Feb 2011 07:25 PM
    I got my call this morning. it was so good to hear my dtrs. voice. She is being sent to USCG Station New York Staten Island. I don't know if thats good or bad...the girl loves to shop! LOL
    coastiemomsab

--
    19 Feb 2011 08:02 PM
    Hi Everyone,
    I got my call yesterday. My dtr is SR Stephanie Bickel. She is going to NC. We live in Jersey, just found this blog and I wish I had seen it sooner. Its been a long 5 weeks...lol
    comomof4

--
    19 Feb 2011 09:32 PM
    Got call today my son Josh Phelps is going to be stationed in San Fransisco,CA. He was happy because that was his first pick. I'm happy too because he will live closer to me now. He lived in PA before boot camp and I live in CO.so I'm grateful.
    pmriley

--
    19 Feb 2011 10:16 PM
    March 11 needs to come on. I'm ready to see my baby!!
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
    pepperdoggie

--
    20 Feb 2011 06:41 AM

Posted By pmriley on 19 Feb 2011 08:25 PM
    I got my call this morning. it was so good to hear my dtrs. voice. She is being sent to USCG Station New York Staten Island. I don't know if thats good or bad...the girl loves to shop! LOL

And the Staten Island Ferry takes you right from the Coast Guard base over to NYC. My daughter-in-law loves that knock off purse shopping on Canal Street!
    Proudmom1

--
    20 Feb 2011 09:49 AM
    Hi Everyone! Im waiting for my call. Long 5 weeks. Coastiemomab. We are from Jersey also. My son is SR robertson. Looking forward to March 11
    Proudmom1

--
    20 Feb 2011 10:47 AM
    Hi. My son and I are from Lake Hopatcong NJ. Where is Collin stationed and how long has he been there?
    Proudmom1

--
    20 Feb 2011 11:01 AM
    Hi
    My son is SR Robertson. We are from Lake Hopatcong NJ. I.m Barb. Can't wait till March 11
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    20 Feb 2011 11:19 AM
    Colin just celebrated his 2nd anniversary in the CG. He is stationed in Boston on the USCGC Seneca. He loves both... Boston and the Seneca. After much delay, debate and indecision he is finally putting his name on the A school list. I can't wait for him to actually make this next advancement. He is really hoping to maybe be able go back to Boston after A school. I guess all of that remains to be seen.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    coastiemomsab

--
    20 Feb 2011 08:32 PM
    proudmom1...I hope your call comes in soon. I am a lil disappointed she is going to be that far away but its still closer than the west coast...lol
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement