Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
March 22, 2011
Last Post 20 Mar 2011 10:28 AM by MNiemczyk24. 21 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
ahohowski

--
02 Feb 2011 01:51 PM
    Just got my ship date March 22, 2011 confirmed!  Anyone else going to be there with me?
    ahohowski

--
    04 Feb 2011 10:35 PM
    I'm starting to feel like I will be flying solo... I hope not!
    MNiemczyk24

--
    08 Feb 2011 02:54 PM
    I just got my ship date for the 22nd, no more flying solo for you. =P
    ahohowski

--
    08 Feb 2011 08:42 PM
    yeah dude congrats. where you coming from?
    MNiemczyk24

--
    08 Feb 2011 09:09 PM
    Detroit, MI. Can't wait to get out of here. Yourself?
    ahohowski

--
    09 Feb 2011 08:43 AM
    NJ, I'm really excited as well.
    jordan85

--
    20 Feb 2011 08:41 PM
    Looks like il be shipping out on the 22 as well...
    ahohowski

--
    21 Feb 2011 01:31 PM
    Hey we got another one, congratulations jordan85 and welcome. So where are you shipping from?
    MNiemczyk24

--
    21 Feb 2011 07:50 PM
    Last time I talked to my recruiter he mentioned there will be at least 5 others shipping from the same office as I. Hopefully our company isn't TOO big. =P
    jordan85

--
    21 Feb 2011 08:23 PM
    Statesboro Ga
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    Eoghan Roe

--
    22 Feb 2011 05:11 AM
    Jordan, did you go to GSU? I'm from Warner Robins, but spent 4 years in S'boro as an Eagle.
    jordan85

--
    24 Feb 2011 08:45 PM
    yea eoghan i started at gsu in 2007, and played football there for 2 years..
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    Eoghan Roe

--
    25 Feb 2011 05:11 AM
    Oh cool. Yeah, I graduated in '08 so we would have had about a year there at the same time. What position did you play?

Edit: Punter?
    jordan85

--
    25 Feb 2011 05:05 PM
    haha WR then me and ol hatch didnt agree with each other any more so tht was the end of that..
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    Eoghan Roe

--
    28 Feb 2011 05:48 AM
    Oy, Hatcher, at least he was better than Van Gorder. I'm kind of glad we have Monken now. I see us going places this way. Don't get me wrong, I see the advantages of a more passing oriented scheme, but we're traditionally an option team and it's still being proven to work by quite a few teams.
    gec5116

--
    12 Mar 2011 10:55 AM
    i will be shipping out on the 22nd as well! does anyone know what date our graduation will be?
    Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    12 Mar 2011 11:05 AM
    Your graduation date is Friday the 13th in May! That has to be a good thing!!!!
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    MNiemczyk24

--
    12 Mar 2011 12:04 PM
    Congrats gec! Where are you coming from? =]
    gec5116

--
    14 Mar 2011 11:50 AM
    i will be shipping out of raleigh, nc...
    jordan85

--
    16 Mar 2011 03:36 PM
    I just got off the phone with my recruiter and he said there are 99 of us that are supposed to be shipping out this tuesday. So it looks like we are goin to have a very big class.
    ahohowski

--
    16 Mar 2011 05:08 PM
    99!!! That sounds like a big class to me.
    MNiemczyk24

--
    20 Mar 2011 10:28 AM
    Only a couple more days guys. Tomorrow it's off to the hotel, then Tuesday we're off to Cape May.   =]
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement