Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
DEPOT 11 June 2011
Last Post 11 Jun 2011 08:41 PM by Delta7L. 13 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
groundshog

--
10 Feb 2011 10:53 AM
    Just spoke with my recruiter and I have a ship date for june 11th, and A school date of July 11th. I am real excited to get started. I have been at this since August of 2010 and it seems like things are coming together
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    cb1918

--
    23 Mar 2011 02:50 PM
    That's my target date for DEPOT, but I haven't heard back from my recruiter. Is it June 11 or 12?
    "It's classified"
    r3dr1ng0death

--
    31 Mar 2011 12:05 AM
    Sworn in today. got my tickets for cape may DEPOT for June 12. hope to see you guys there
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    cb1918

--
    03 Apr 2011 01:18 PM
    r3,

Woot woot! Watch out Cape May!  Where you shipping from? Still waiting to get my job confirmed, so hope to see you there on the 12!
    "It's classified"
    Delta7L

--
    04 Apr 2011 08:07 PM
    See you guys there!!!
    r3dr1ng0death

--
    05 Apr 2011 12:20 AM
    Thanks Cb,
    Im shipping from the big easy, and lucky for me this will be my duty station once im done with DEPOT. Can't wait!

PS - the big easy is new orleans...i know someone somewhere is reading this and saying, "duh!" but you'd be surprised how many folks actually dont know. haha.
    Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    05 Apr 2011 06:06 AM
    We were stationed there for 18 months. We short toured out. But I loved it. Some of the best food I have ever had!
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    cb1918

--
    05 Apr 2011 11:32 PM
    Posted By r3dr1ng0death on 05 Apr 2011 12:20 AM
    Thanks Cb,
    Im shipping from the big easy, and lucky for me this will be my duty station once im done with DEPOT. Can't wait!

PS - the big easy is new orleans...i know someone somewhere is reading this and saying, "duh!" but you'd be surprised how many folks actually dont know. haha.

I want to visit the Big Easy some day. I am shipping out of Tampa, St. Pete is my unit. Did you get an A school date too? My recruiter put in a reservation for May 2012.
    "It's classified"
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    cb1918

--
    05 Apr 2011 11:32 PM
    Posted By Delta7L on 04 Apr 2011 08:07 PM
    See you guys there!!!

Awesome Delta!
    "It's classified"
    r3dr1ng0death

--
    23 Apr 2011 01:19 AM
    No A-school dates yet CB. From what i understand, and talking with Cg reservists, the ME rate has alot of OJT. so it could be a while before i head to A-school.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    cb1918

--
    23 Apr 2011 02:00 PM
    Posted By r3dr1ng0death on 23 Apr 2011 01:19 AM
    No A-school dates yet CB. From what i understand, and talking with Cg reservists, the ME rate has alot of OJT. so it could be a while before i head to A-school.

Same here. My recruiter tried to put me in for A school May 2012, but it's a no go. See you soon!
    "It's classified"
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    cb1918

--
    14 May 2011 07:35 PM
    Hey all,

I was pushed back to DEPOT 10 July 2011. Good luck to you guys and maybe I'll see ya around! Here is a link I found to a video for DEPOT boot camp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCtj...re=related
    "It's classified"
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    cb1918

--
    09 Jun 2011 07:58 AM
    It's getting close guys! Are you all ready? 
    "It's classified"
    Delta7L

--
    11 Jun 2011 08:41 PM
    Just packing for tomorrow. See you all in Philly!!!
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement