Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
March 29, 2011
Last Post 29 Mar 2011 07:09 PM by E-Rock!. 34 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 212 > >>
Author Messages
mtrue711

--
19 Feb 2011 04:32 PM
    Got my confirmation yesterday! I will be shipping out on March 29th who else is joining me??
    There is no Great and Powerful Oz! OWN IT!
    lax18stx

--
    24 Feb 2011 05:26 PM
    ill be there
    mtrue711

--
    25 Feb 2011 07:20 AM
    Awesome I was beginning to think I was the only one going. Where are you from?
    lax18stx

--
    25 Feb 2011 07:46 AM
    New Jersey i met someone else at meps yesterday from brooklyn that will be with us as well
    mtrue711

--
    26 Feb 2011 07:07 AM
    Im from Florida, I met someone Thursday at MEPS as well who will be coming with us as well. How old are you?
    mtrue711

--
    02 Mar 2011 09:34 AM
    Im starting to believe there is going to be no one in this company
    ddow621

--
    06 Mar 2011 11:32 PM
    I'll be there as well!
    mtrue711

--
    07 Mar 2011 08:45 AM
    Woohoo, another one to add to our group, where are you from?
    Matt10p

--
    08 Mar 2011 04:42 PM
    anyone have any questions about boot camp or the Fleet, let me know, I just graduated about 3 months ago so...
    mtrue711

--
    08 Mar 2011 06:10 PM
    Thank You! Will Do!
    Daniel.s612

--
    08 Mar 2011 07:31 PM
    March 29th, Ill be there as well!
    mtrue711

--
    09 Mar 2011 07:45 AM
    Awesome, Im guessing your name is Daniel, where are you from?
    Daniel.s612

--
    09 Mar 2011 08:19 AM
    Yes, my name is Daniel. I'm from Alabama. and im 18!
    mtrue711

--
    09 Mar 2011 12:05 PM
    Im Monica, Im from Florida and im 25
    Daniel.s612

--
    09 Mar 2011 02:58 PM
    Cool. Nice to meet you. Are you excited? i sure am, im ready to go!!
    ddow621

--
    10 Mar 2011 12:52 AM
    My name is Dustyn. I'm from Maine, 22 years old. Very excited to get started!
    mtrue711

--
    10 Mar 2011 06:55 AM
    @Daniel, I am def. getting excited, and nervous all at the same time, trying to remember the General Orders, running all that stuff, can't wait.
    @ddow What part of Maine are you from? My Husband has family up there.
    ddow621

--
    11 Mar 2011 05:37 AM

I am from South Portland!  Where does your husband have family here?!

mtrue711

--
    11 Mar 2011 07:14 AM
    Well he used to live in Roxbury, but now most of his family lives in Kennebunk, saco, Portland area!
    Toleary1117

--
    14 Mar 2011 10:49 AM
    hey guys i'll be joining you on the 29th... My name is Tim. I am from Massachusetts, 24 years old. I gut some butterflies going, defiantly sick of waiting and thinking about it . I know there is at least 1 other coming with me out of Boston.
    mtrue711

--
    14 Mar 2011 11:51 AM
    You are not the only one with butterflies, but we only have 2 weeks left till its time! Just signed my final contract today!! Now its just time to buckle down and learn the 11 general orders and running!!
    Daniel.s612

--
    14 Mar 2011 03:34 PM
    Nice to meet you Tim. Yeah im definitely tired of waiting around. im ready to go! But only two weeks left!!
    mtrue711

--
    20 Mar 2011 09:17 AM
    Well guys we are in single digits now, Only 9 days left, hope everyone is getting prepared with their fitness and memorizing your general orders.
    ddow621

--
    23 Mar 2011 07:54 AM
    six more days guys! hope everyone is as excited as i am
    AugustMaher

--
    23 Mar 2011 05:36 PM
    Ill be there.
    Cant wait im stoked. Ive been running and working out for the last 10 months waiting for this to happen!

- A.J.
    AugustMaher

--
    23 Mar 2011 05:38 PM
    Whats up Tim, My names A.J. im leaving out of boston also. Are you the tim i met at MEPS?
    AugustMaher

--
    23 Mar 2011 05:40 PM
    A.J. 23 years old. From Portsmouth R.I.... I cant wait to get off that bus at the gates of Cape May and get used to the constant screaming A.S.A.P
    AugustMaher

--
    23 Mar 2011 08:46 PM
    me
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    Eoghan Roe

--
    24 Mar 2011 04:38 AM
    Someone really is excited.
    mtrue711

--
    24 Mar 2011 07:27 AM
    Nice to meet you AJ, cant wait to meet everyone its coming up so fast!!
    You are not authorized to post a reply.
    Page 1 of 212 > >>

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement